Caring is giving love and attention to people and things that matter to you. When you care about people you say and do things that help them. When you do a careful job, you give it your best effort. Caring comes from within. It is a sign of love. When you care for someone, you notice how they feel and what they need. Caring is a special way of paying attention.
I am practicing Caring
- Let people know that what they say is important by looking at then and listening closely
- Give people help when they need it
- Handle things carefully
- Am gently and loving with anything or anyone placed in my care
- Treat y body with respect
- Work with enthusiasm and excellence
I care for others and myself. I pay loving attention to the needs of people and animals. I give my best to every job.
This virtue write-up comes from the work of The Virtue Project. The Virtues Project is a global grassroots initiative to inspire the practice of virtues in everyday life. The Project is sparking a global revolution of kindness, justice, and integrity in more than 95 countries through its facilitators and Virtues Connections. For more information visit www.virtuesproject.com.