Trustworthiness is being worthy of trust. You can be counted on. When you are trustworthy, if you make a promise or vow, you keep your word no matter how hard it becomes. Others can rely on you. They can trust that if it is at all possible, you will do what you said you would do, even if it becomes really hard. You keep your word.
I am practicing Trustworthiness
- Think before I promise something to be sure I can do it
- Remember what I promise others
- Do things I promise to do
- Keep doing what I promised even when I feel like doing something else
- Let nothing stop me from keeping my word
- Finish doing what I promised to do.
I am trustworthy. I keep my promises. I am worthy of the trust others place in me.
This virtue write-up comes from the work of The Virtue Project. The Virtues Project is a global grassroots initiative to inspire the practice of virtues in everyday life. The Project is sparking a global revolution of kindness, justice, and integrity in more than 95 countries through its facilitators and Virtues Connections. For more information visit www.virtuesproject.com.